WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A note to my clients...

As you all know, the holidays are rapidly approaching. I've been working every spare moment, including some late, late nights to get galleries out as quickly as possible. 'Tis the busy season after all. :) I have several orders due in from the lab over the next few days and I will get those out to you as quickly as I can.

However Amy Drouet Photography will be closed Dec 10-15. All orders placed and paid for by the 9th will be sent to the lab immediately. All orders that are returned from the lab prior to the 10th will be delivered/sent out to you before I leave. Orders that are not returned from the lab by the 10th will be delivered/sent out to you on the 16th. Orders received after the 9th will be submitted when I return on the 16th.

All of this is to say, if you have not placed an order yet - or have not paid for an order yet - and you want delivery in time for the holidays (especially those ordering holiday cards!) please get those orders and payments into me as quickly as possible. Thanks!!

No comments: