WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

happy december!

It's hard to believe that it's December already. Where has the time gone??? I'm knee-deep in the busy season, but I wanted to take a few moments for some general announcements and housekeeping.

First of all I want to thank all of my wonderful clients. It's been a busy and exciting year. I've been amazed by the demand and honored to capture all of your families.

Secondly, December is BOOKED. Beyond booked really. I've squeezed in as many last minute requests as possible, but if you're not already on my schedule, I've seriously got nothing left (exception being any newborn clients that are already booked). But I am scheduling away for January and February if you can wait until after the first of the year. Just drop me a line.

Lastly, Amy Drouet Photography will be closed December 10-16 and December 24-January 1. In the first case I will not have any access to email and voicemail and will return all messages when I get back. In the second case I will be returning calls and emails as time allows and continuing the behind the scenes work (editing, placing orders, etc.)b but no sessions will be booked during this time period.

See you in 2010!

No comments: