WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

back from the land of the mouse

Phew! What a whirlwind the past week has been. We jetted down to Disney World last Thursday to give my boys their first real introduction to the land of the mouse. Although Dylan is already a big fan of modern Disney hits such as Cars, The Incredibles, Bug's Life, Wall-E, etc. In just 4.5 days we covered Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. By no means did we see eveything, but we certainly hit it pretty hard. The boys were troopers through it all, but I have to say they napped VERY well today. I think it will take them (and us) a few days to fully recover!

I'm sure I'll have more on our Disney experience - and pictures of course! - to post over the next few days. But in the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. I have stacks of orders etc to sort through and packge up so please give me a day or so to get through it all. It's all coming together!

No comments: