WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

happy december: part II

For the first time in YEARS, Kevin and I and the boys are staying in New Orleans for Christmas. In past years we've always traveled - either to Boston to spend the holidays with my family or to Houston to see Kevin's sister and her family. But Dylan has finally reached an age that he is aware of Christmas and excited for it so this year we want to be home with our boys when they wake up Christmas morning and run to the tree to see what Santa brought them. We bought our tree a couple nights ago and put it up last night. The boys were so excited to "help" decorate it - and we only had one ornament casualty! Dylan is fascinated by the tree. :)

No comments: