WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So where'd the other kid go?

With the overload of Logan pictures on the blog these days, I often wonder if early followers of this blog, those that were here when pictures of Dylan littered my posts, wonder where Dylan has gone. I assure you that Dylan is just as loved as he always has been. In fact, his sweet smiles and mischevious ways light up my every day.

However, as anyone with a two year old can attest, cooperative isn't a word often used to describe toddlers. And as a result of his frequent exposure to my camera Dylan is even less cooperative for pictures than most toddlers. In fact, he has not looking and not smiling when there's a camera in my hands down to a science. It's a shame since he's really such a fun-loving, happy-go-lucky kid when there isn't a camera in my hands.

But for those that might be curious, here's what a "session" with Dylan looks like:

Looking, but not smiling...


Smiling (sort of), but not looking...

And of course, the classic not looking or smiling...
Lucky for him he's cute anyway. :)

No comments: