WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well who da thunk it? After almost 6 years in New Orleans, I've finally seen my first snowfall here!


(For the record, it did snow in 2004, but I was out of town for it - go figure!)





1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the photos of the boys! Can you believe that while it was snowing down there, it was borderline tropical up in Boston earlier this week? Sigh....global warming!