WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sneak Peek: Sibel

It must be the season for little girls... all of my recent newborns have been sweet little baby girls and Sibel was sweet as they come. Once we got her too sleep that is! This little one gave us a run for our money, but eventually she succumbed to sweet baby dreams. I processed these pictures a little differently from usual. A little bit softer. A bit more delicate. I think it suits her. :)

















1 comment:

Sarah Holland said...

Oh she is just precious. The processing on these is perfect! Great job!