WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sneak Peek: Baby Gabrielle

Welcome to the world Gabrielle! Little miss G's big sister Jeanne-Marie has been a past client so it's only fair that little sister got her first turn in front of the camera (although we snuck in a few shots of the big sister too of course!) We couldn't do Gabrielle's pictures until she was 2.5 weeks old since I was out of town for Thanksgiving during her first two weeks in the world and boy was she awake and alert! But we did finally get some sweet sleeping shots as well.







No comments: