WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Monday, August 4, 2008

New Promotion: Hot Mamas and Cool Babies

I'm looking for five local mommas-to-be to help expand my maternity portfolio. I'm combining it with a newborn promotion because... well because I just can't get enough of those sweet little brand-spankin'-new babies. Sad, but oh so true!

The Deal:
* You pay one joint session fee of $50 and receive two full sessions (one maternity and one newborn) as well as one free 8x10 from each session.

Criteria:
* The maternity session must take place between mid-August and the end of October.
* You must be between 28 and 36 weeks pregnant at the time of the maternity session.
* The newborn session must take place within the first two weeks after the baby's birth.
* You must be willing to sign a model release which allows me to use the images in my portfolio and on my website.
* All sessions will take place on-location in the metro New Orleans area.

Only the first five mommas-to-be to book following this post receive the promotion pricing so don't wait too long. Email me at amydrouet@yahoo.com if you're interested in participating and be sure to put "Hot Mamas and Cool Babies Promotion" in the subject line. And if you're not "with child" yourself, be sure to pass the information on to anyone you know that is!

No comments: