WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dylan's First Haircut

Well, another rite of passage has come and gone... the first official haircut. It was time. Perhaps past time. I had taken to trimming the stragglies myself with less than stellar results. Poor boy. So this time when the straggly hairs threatened to create some terrible baby mullet that he might never forgive me for later in life, I took him to the barber shop. Yup, a real barber shop. I'd like to say that the haircut went well and Dylan was a brave boy, but it pretty much went like this:


And this:

And this:

And THIS:

But in the end, we got this:

4 comments:

Paper + Ink Studio said...

so cute! i give fletch a lollipop and that keeps him happy during his cuts. good luck next time!

Chris Williams said...

hey amy, those are great!

Chris Williams - zoeica images

Unknown said...

aww, poor little guy! he looks so darn adorable with the finished product though!

at Hannah's salon- they have a little mini DVD player and let her pick what she wants to watch while they cut her hair. works like a charm! :)

Amy said...

Is it bad I laughed at all of those!! Poor little guy :) I agree with Mary - try a lollipop, they work wonders!!