WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Only Three Remaining Weekend Slots for January/February 2009

I'd like to make a couple of quick announcements...

First, I only have one weekend slot remaining for January and two weekend slots remaining for February. The available days and times are:

Sunday, January 25, 3 p.m.
Saturday, February 14, 9 a.m.
Sunday, February 15, 3 p.m.

If you are interested in one of these slots please email me at amydrouet@yahoo.com as soon as possible.

Second, I am now booking weekday sessions for January, February and beyond. These sessions are ideal for stay at home moms with small children - or anyone with alot of vacation time. Sessions can take place any weekday, pending my availability, and will typically take place in the morning.

If you are interested in booking a weekday session, or a weekend session in March, April or beyond, please contact me. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: