WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just stay little...

I know it won't surprise any mom or dad to hear me say this... but kids grow up way too fast. It's amazing to me how quickly the first year goes by. They start out so small, sleepy, and sweet. Their cries sound more like a cat's meow than a baby. But before you know it, they're alert. Watching the world go by with curious eyes. They fill out. In Logan's case A LOT, lol. They start growing hair and holding their head up. That's where Logan is now. Four months have gone by so fast. And I know from experience that in no time he'll be sitting, crawling, and walking. I revel in seeing these developments, yet mourn the end of each stage, knowing that he'll never be this small and needy again. So I think Logan and I are going to strike a deal. No more. No bigger. He's gonna just stay little.


1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

I'm right there with you Amy. Milo will be six months next week, and he's grown up so much! Pretty soon all he'll want from me are the keys to the car and for me to not embarass him in front of his friends!

Beautiful picture of Logan, by the way. What a cutie.