WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Catching Up: Logan & Lulu

So, Babystyle makes a huge stuffed lamb they call Lulu. I've coveted Lulu for a long time. Why? Because the nursery at our house is done in shades of green and decorated with lambs and chicks and bunnies. Lulu goes perfectly! BUT Lulu normally costs about $80. And there's no way Kevin would agree to pay $80 for a huge stuffed lamb. But several months ago a friend of mine mentioned that the huge stuffed animals at Babystyle were on sale. Woohoo! Within minutes there was a big fluffy Lulu on its way to New Orleans, lol. And the best part... Lulu makes a great photo prop!







I have to say, the "Lulu" pictures are some of my favorites of Logan so far. So, I've decided to order a storyboard from them. Below is the mock-up for my 15"x30" storyboard. I'll post more pics when it comes in!

5 comments:

Cathlene said...

Precious! And Lulu was definately worth the money -- no matter what Kevin says. :-)

Kristy said...

He is just too adorable! I love those lil lips and I need that hat!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Ok my goodness! I just love it!!! That was definitely a good purchase. :)

Annie said...

We have a Lulu, too! Well, we have two. Lulu and another we like to call, Lala, haha. Its the rocker version of Lulu!! Sofia, loves to pull up on Lulu, so you will get a lot of use out of her. I love the new pictures of Logan. He is precious!

Kim said...

Oh My Gosh Amy...these are my favorite Logan pictures so far!!
He is just getting more bigger and more beautiful everyday. :0)
Kim