WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sneak Peek: Miss Maci [New Orleans baby Photographer]

Look who's 6 months old already! Miss Maci was sitting up and ready for her close-up last weekend in the Quarter. She endured multiple outfit changes and cooler than expected temperatures with grace and charm, although the teething got the best of her a time or two. Apparently tulle is good for teething. Who knew? ;)











3 comments:

just me, dawn said...

I love the tulle! I have been following your photos for months....and wish I lived in new orleans because I would have you shoot my little girl who is arriving in february. you wouldn't happen to know anyone in NJ/NYC who does work like yours? I have been searching and haven't found a portfolio as terrific as yours.

Unknown said...

I am SO impressed with your work! I live right outside of NOLA and found you on the local bump boards. Keep up the good work and let me know if you ever need a little model to build your portfolio! ;)

JessWphotography said...

What an adorable baby girl, these are all fantastic!