WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ho Ho Ho! Holiday Cards Are Here!

As anyone that follows the blog knows, last weekend was my big Christmas in October holiday special. And boy did we have fantastic weather and a great time at the park. That promotion includes beautiful press-printed holiday cards, but did you know that you can order holiday cards without being part of the Christmas in October promotion? If you had a session with me anytime in 2009 and you'd like to use the images for press-printed holiday cards, just drop me a line at amy@amydrouetphotography.com. But do it soon! Orders for holiday cards must be received by Sunday, November 15 at midnight to guarantee delivery in time for your holiday mailings.

Below are just a few of my holiday card designs for 2009. My complete selection of holiday cards features more than 40 designs to choose from!

(Click to view larger.)

No comments: