WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Time

While Dylan was at Mothers Day Out this morning, Logan and I headed out for a little adventure of our own. We met up with some other moms and kids for a little get together at the local "pumpkin patch." I put that in quotes because, well, it's not really a pumpkin patch per se. More like a large collection of picked, stacked pumpkins. But it's cute and it's as close to a real pumpkin patch as we get this close to the city. :)

Not that it matters, because the kids certainly don't care. Logan had a great time exploring the pumpkins. And me... well I had forgotten how nice it is to get out of the house for something other than errands!




Look mom! A scarecrow!



Look! I found the pumpkins!

4 comments:

Isabel said...

How cute!
We dont have a real "pumpkin patch" around here either, but my girls dont mind the parking lot ones. They just love running circles around me, and trying to pick up any and every pumpkin they see!!

Logan looks like he had a great time =)

Brandi said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! There is a REAL pumpkin patch in Kiln, MS. Its probably about a 45 minute drive for you guys. I'll find the web address and email it to you :)

Unknown said...

Precious! And only in southern LA can you visit the pumpkin patch in shorts and bare feet!! Here's to cooler weather soon.

Fanciful Photography Client Site said...

What a cutie. We don't have real pumpkin patches in SW FL either. Logan is getting so big, and so handsome.