WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Introducing Aiden Tran [New Orleans Newborn Photographer]

Welcome to an extra-special, extra-big sneak peek here on the blog.

You see, my friends Corine + Beebe Tran, of the fabulous Studio Tran, were blessed last week with the birth of their second son, Aiden. And of course I jumped at the chance to do a newborn session with the little guy. What can I say? I just adore newborn sessions. Those squishy little faces, itty bitty hands and feet, and curly little bodies. With two little boys of my own I know how quickly that changes! Soon he'll be alert, then smiling, laughing, walking and running. But hopefully these images will help preserve those first weeks and everything that makes a newborn special.

C+B - Congrats again on your new boy - he's beautiful!




Adorable green + Brown hat from my friend Jessica's Etsy shop.



Awesome blue bowl cocoon by my friend Carla.





27 comments:

ashley turner said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie. Beautiful shots Amy!

Rebecca said...

He is just PERFECT! I love them Amy. Congrats to C+B! So precious and sweet.

Nicole said...

He is so precious!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous photos and beautiful baby! I love the lighting in these.

Okema C. said...

That first pic is just perfection! Congrats to the Tran family.

Jami said...

He is delicious! great work Amy!

Isabel said...

These are so great! He is just adorable!

Unknown said...

These pictures really are fantastic! I love the shots with his little cord stub showing! :) The last one is my favorite. He is perfect!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! That first picture is simply gorgeous. Beautiful shots, and a beautiful baby!

Chad Dyle said...

Look at those little cheeks! I think I see a little Corine in there :)

Chris said...

Great pictures! He is the most adorable little thing ever!

Corine Tran said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! Thank you, they are all great!

Unknown said...

Aww..Congratulations to C+B again! He's adorable! The pictures are great! I can't believe he can smile already..what a cutie!

Tiffany said...

How adorable! I love the crochet basket thing - very unique. C & B - you guys make cute babies!!

pyjammy pam said...

sooo cute! great job, amy!

mindy said...

CUTIE!!!!

Blair said...

So cute! I love them all!

Kelly said...

Wow! He is just perfect and these shots are stunning! Great work!!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures! I love Baby Aiden & these all put a huge smile on my face! Great job!!!

Brandi said...

Beautiful work, Amy! Congrats Corine, you've got another precious little boy :)

JessWphotography said...

He is so precious these are fantastic! Love them all.

Dayna said...

Aiden is just too cute for words!!! He looks like a professional baby model, almost too perfect to be real. These photos are awesome too, you did a great job capturing these sweet moments for Beebe and Corine.

Kim said...

Beautiful job Amy!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE BABY TRAN #2 AND His awesome hat.

Unknown said...

Aiden's cute! I'm loving the baby Tran's!

Gwyneth said...

Great photos, Amy! And congrats again, Corine and Beebe!

mandi said...

Corine his is gorgeous! Great pictures Amy!