WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where I've been

It's been a busy couple of weeks! We had barely packed up our beads and ladders and said goodbye to another fun Mardi Gras before it was time for Logan and I to hop a jet to the northern tundra.

I was actually surpised when we emerged from Greene Airport in Providence, RI. It was chilly of course. But not that chilly. It was pretty comfortable really. So Logan and I went about our merry business of visiting family (including a little newborn session with my newest cousin - who was conveniently born eight days before I arrived) which eventually brought us to my sister's house in southern New Hampshire for my niece's third birthday party. The visit was great. The party was fun. But we were ready to get home come Monday morning. Until a nor'easter dumped fourteeen inches of snow on my sister's house late Sunday night/early Monday morning.


Needless to say, flights were cancelled and Logan and I hunkered down for an extended stay. Bummer. In the end though we were able to catch an early flight Tuesday morning and get home just about 24 hours after our originally scheduled arrival. All's well that ends well I guess!


And just because I don't want to post without a picture... check out these chunker legs. I just love 'dem rolls. :)



No comments: