WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

iiiiiiiiiiiit's liiiiiiiive!

Check it out:

http://www.amydrouetphotography.com/

Woohoo! Please leave me some comments and let me know what you think of it.

7 comments:

Lagniappe Counseling said...

The website looks amazing and I am not just saying that! It is easy to navigate, is cute without being cheesy and I love the song. Even not having children, I wanted to book you! Maybe I could borrow some? The only thing I did notice was that the link to your blog did not work! Hope you and your boys are doing well. Justin mentioned missing Kevin and his NOLA URS krewe the other day (sometimes he is such a girl!).
-Amanda

Brandi said...

Looks great, Amy! I really love that it doesn't look like everyone else's site. It is unique, very pleasing to the eye, easy to navigate. Great job!

The Legers said...

I love it, Amy!
-Rebekah Leger

Shey said...

gorgeous!!! Love it Amy! Great work!

Unknown said...

Just saw the new site and it's awesome!!! :)

Heather said...

Amy - I love your new website. I'm so proud of you and how far you've taken your hobby!!!!!

Chris Williams said...

looks great amy!