WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Harrison Avenue Marketplace

Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of exhibiting at Lakeview's Harrison Avenue Marketplace. If you're not familiar with the Marketplaces, they are a great opportunity to sample yummy local food (Drago's anyone?), listen to music, check out local artists and businesses, and visit with neighbors. As future Lakeview residents, my family and I have made a point of attending of these gatherings for the past year and each one has been great fun.

But this was my first time on the other side of the booth. I have to say, it was so much fun to meet so many nice families and talk about photography. And I had a great response to my drawing for a free session. In fact, that's what this post is really all about. I grabbed the fish bowl full of entries yesterday and let Dylan pick the winner...






And the winner is...
Heather Johnson!
Heather, I'll email you shortly about your free session. And for everyone else that submitted on Wednesday, keep your eyes on your email for a special offer for you too.

No comments: