WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Casting Call!

Casting Call 1: Urban Maternity
I'm looking for two fun couples for maternity sessions in the French Quarter or Uptown New Orleans. I'll be doing one session in each location so first choice goes to the first taker. :)

The details:

You must be available one or more of the following dates for the session:

Sunday, March 15, late afternoon (around 4 p.m.)
Sunday, March 22, late afternoon (around 4 p.m.)
Sunday, March 29, late afternoon (around 4 p.m.)
Sunday, April 5, late afternoon (around 4 p.m.)

You must be between 28 and 34 weeks pregnant at the time of the session. There will be walking involved so the earlier end of that timeframe is better.

You must be willing to allow the images to be used for promotional purposes by Amy Drouet Photography.

You must be game for some fun, playful and non-traditional maternity images!

You get:

Your maternity session fee is waived.

A free 8x10 image from your maternity session.

You can upgrade to my maternity/newborn session package for just a $75 session fee.

Spread the word! And if you're interested in snagging one of these sessions, email me at amydrouet@yahoo.com ASAP with your preferred date and location. Remember, I'm only taking two couples for this casting call and the first couple to reply gets first first choice of locations!

(And keep your eye out for another non-maternity casting call coming soon...)

No comments: