WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mr. Wild Thing

Logan goes by a number of different names on any given day. Loganberry. Sweet Thing. Loganzilla. Destructo Boy. And lately Wild Thing. Or, if you're feeling formal, Mr. Wild Thing. He is all snips and snails and go, go, go. In other words, he's all boy. ;)

So I made a quick run to the park with him for some updated photos the other morning after I dropped Dylan off at Kid's Day Out. It was terrible timing. Logan was sleepy and cranky before we ever got there. And it was HOT. But I got in a few cute shots before he self-destructed on me.



I call this "blue steel," lol:




No comments: