WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crazy Hair

Logan has the funniest hair. It's stick straight. And fluffy. Yup, I said "fluffy." Even freshly washed and brushed, it never lies flat on his head. It's always just sort of fluffy and fuzzy, puffed out around the top of his head.

So the other day I doused his scalp in baby oil before his bath to help get rid of a bit of cradle cap(It works, moms. I promise!) I must not have washed the baby oil out well enough because I put him down to nap with damp, mussed up hair and he woke up with it pretty much like this. And it stayed like this for the next day and half until I could wash it again! It's back to normal now, but I'm sure with a little styling product, Mr. Crazy Hair might make another appearance. :)




No comments: