WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back again

After several fun-filled, kid-less days in San Francisco I'm back and at work again. If you had a session before my trip, you'll have your gallery in the next couple of days. If you placed an order before my trip, stay tuned. I've gotten several orders in and I'm currently sorting through them, packaging them up, and getting ready to send them out. I'm getting caught up on all of my correspondence as well so if you haven't heard back from me on something, just give me another day or so and I should be 100% caught up. Happy February!

No comments: