WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas in October!

Holiday mini-sessions are here! Last year I had so much demand for holiday sessions, I couldn't possibly fit them all in, so this year I'm doing something different. The mini-session is perfect if you're interested in commemorating the season with some special portraits and holiday cards. So dress your kids - or the whole family - in holiday finery and email me at amydrouet@yahoo.com to book your session. All sessions are booked on a first come, first served basis. Additional details below and... happy holidays!


No comments: