WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Logan Pictures!

Wondering where the Logan pictures have been? My friend Lyndsay at Life in Motion Photography, who has her own new baby boy, gave me some great advice. She told me to spend the first couple weeks of Logan's life just shooting as many pictures as I could - while he's sleepy, squishy, and super small - and to worry about processing them later. And that's exactly what I've been doing. Over the past 2.5 weeks Logan has literally had his picture taken thousands of times. Little man is going to think he's a celebrity child! Now I'm finally sitting down to process some of my favorites from all of those images. These pictures are Logan at 5 days old. (I'm on a b&w kick as you'll see below.)









10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad I resisted the urge to nag you for pics. They're BEAUTIFUL. As is your subject. I adore him already!

Kelly said...

He is just beautiful!! Wonderful photos!

Kristy said...

Love every last one! He is beautiful!

JessWphotography said...

He is so adorable, congrats again!

Kerri Mathis said...

They are beautiful - as is he! I can't wait for you to share even more.

Shey said...

gorgeous photos!! And beautiful boy :)

Little Moon Photography said...

Those are beautiful!! What a sweet, gorgeous little baby. :-)

Corine Tran said...

He is beautiful. I love these pictures of him and it seems like he was a perfect subject!

mandi said...

Oh he is so yummy!!!! gorgeous, I have been waiting to see them.

Annie said...

What a beautiful little boy! He is just perfect!