WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sneak Peek: J Family [New Orleans Family Photographer]

One of the hardest things about being the photographer in the family is that you're never in any of the photos. I know that from first hand experience. So I could totally relate when a fellow photographer, the lovely and talented Jill Jones, contacted me for a holiday session for her family.

As moms our concern is documenting our children as they grow and hit various milestones. That's our gift to ourselves. To capture and preserve those moments so we have them to look back on when our children are grown. But the the photos we get in with our children... those are our gift to them. And while they may not appreciate them now, they'll treasure them down the road.











No comments: