WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

catching up


Please bear with me. After 10 days of being mostly out of pocket, I'm now back home. I have several orders waiting in my inbox, new inquiries, sneak peeks still to post and galleries to finish. I also have had some extenuating circumstances this week that are preventing me from working through everything as quickly as I would like. I promise I am working through it all as quickly as I can though. In the meantime, here are a few highlights from our trip:

1) After 10 days in the sun and despite copious amounts of SPF 50 sunblock, Dylan is TAN. Must be those dark-skinned French genes from Kevin.



2) After 10 days in the sun and copious amounts of SPF 50 sunblock, Logan is as pasty white as ever. ;) But he now has FRECKLES. That's my Irish genes.


3) The lost memory card from my previous post? FOUND! Yay!

4) The lost wedding ring? Still at the bottom of the bay. :(

5) Dylan has started calling me "mimi" less and less, and calling me "Mommy" more. I kinda miss "Mimi".

6) Operation potty training is well underway. Keep your fingers crossed for us. With any luck we'll soon only have one child in diapers!

No comments: