WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A year ago today...

my Loganberry arrived in this world and in my life. While I knew I loved him right from the start, I could not have known how much more I would love him as I got to know him and watch him grow.

His ready smile. His deep, deep belly laugh. His determination. His big-brother worship. His mischievous eyes. His scrunched up "happy" face. His love of food. His happy disposition.

All of these things make my baby boy who he is and make me love him all the more for all of his quirks. I can't even imagine how much more I'll love him in another year.

Happy birthday Logan! And many more. I love you.

No comments: