WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sneak Peek: Mason, 6 days old [Kenner Newborn Photographer]

Wow, what an action-packed couple of weeks it has been! I've had sessions with lots of sweet children and babies, not to mention lots of extra busy-ness with the upcoming Easter holiday, taxes (blech!), and last night's Harrison Avenue Marketplace (more on that in a later post).

All of this is just to say - I'm running a touch behind. Not much behind, I promise. But just a touch. For example, this sweet little guy should have been posted yesterday and - ooops, here he is today. I know mom is dying to see his pics, so E - I hope they're worth the wait!

This first one is one of my new faves. I don't get many dads willing to go shirtless, but I'm so glad when they do. I love the contrast to the soft, sweet little newborns - and dad's tatts make it even cooler in my opinion. :) Unfortunately Mason and dad's schedules didn't mesh well the day of the session so I only got a couple of these, but I'm so glad to have captured them!



Oh the squishy, wrinkled goodness! Makes me want another one myself!

And you know I have to torture, err, I mean photograph all of my newborns with fun hats.
Just look at these cheeks! Don't you just want to pinch them? ;)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful! What an amazing little baby boy.

Erin said...

Amy, I LOVE them! I cannot wait to see the rest!!!