WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Bittersweet... My last newborn session until my own arrives!

This weekend I had my very last newborn session before my own newborn arrives sometime around the end of May. It's very bittersweet. I'm going to miss being surrounded by beautiful babies for the next several weeks, but I'm so excited to meet and photograph Baby Drouet: The Sequel.

But enough about me... I'm sure you'd rather meet Miss Ainsley. Isn't she precious?




I love the pout :)


And for those that have asked, the adorable hat is from the talented Kim K. at From My Heart to Your Head. I love it!


4 comments:

Kim said...

Amy...
She is absolutley gorgeous!!
I am completely in love with that last photo..my gosh, what a precious pout. :0)
I'm so glad you liked the hat.
Thank you so much again.
Kim

mary carstens said...

Amy - you rocked this. Ainsley is precious and I love ALL the pics you posted.

Great job!!

mandi said...

Gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

I love the color versions of these, I really love the color version of #2~