WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Maternity Leave

As many of you know, I'm currently expecting my second child. Baby D: The Sequel is estimated to arrive May 29! In light of this momentous occasion (and my expectation of the swollen feet and aching back to come), the last date that I will be taking sessions is the weekend of April19th/20th. That will give me time to process the images and get them into online galleries for you by early May at the latest. The last day to place orders will be Friday, May 16. (Keep in mind that if you pay by check, the payment must be received before the order can be placed with the lab.) I currently only have a few session dates still available before my leave so if you are interested in scheduling a session, please let me know as soon as possible. I will resume sessions approximately 4-6 weeks after the baby arrives so keep an eye out here for updates (and baby pictures!)

No comments: