WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Come on in. Kick back. Relax. Stay a while.

This blog is dedicated to my adventure in photography. You'll see bits of my adopted hometown, New Orleans, as well as plenty of pictures of my sons, Dylan and Logan, and, of course, the children and families that allow me to capture the special moments in their lives.

I'll be updating the blog frequently, so add me to your blog reader. And if you have a blog yourself, I'd love to be added to your blog roll. Lastly I love comments so if you've particularly enjoyed a post or a photo please let me know!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introducing... the Brand Spankin' New Campaign

What is the Brand Spankin' New Campaign you ask? Well here's the scoop: I'm looking for sweet little newborns to add to my portfolio. So I'm offering a deal for the first three newborn sessions that are booked following this post. Read on carefully though - there are criteria that have to be met...

Criteria:
* You must be due on or before April 1, 2008
* You must be willing to do the session within the first two weeks following the baby's birth
* You must be willing to sign a minor model release (allows me to use the images in my portfolio and on my website)
* All sessions will take place on weekends
* All sessions will take place on-location (typically at your home) in the metro New Orleans area
* All sessions must be completed by April 30, 2008

You get:
* My session fee WAIVED
* One FREE 8x10 of your choice
* 30% off a la carte print prices

If you're interested and you meet the criteria, email me at amydrouet@yahoo .com for a full price list and be sure to put Brand Spankin' New Campaign in the subject line. And be sure to check out my website for samples of my work.

No comments: